May 19, 2011

What's Glad Been Up To?

We had a staff get together at the shop last night with lots of fun show & tell. Here's Glad - she just completed the applique on her latest project. All I can say is WOW! The pattern is "Roseville Album" by Kim McLean. It has loads of whimsical flowers and fun birds and animals on it. I think most of the cats are grey so they must be Gracie (Glad's cat) although she included one or two orange cats (Milo). Glad is a big fan of Kim McLean's applique patterns and has done several of them. I think this is by far the most intricate. Now it's off to be quilted. We'll have it on display in the shop when it's all done. I can hardly wait!
Nancy

5 comments:

jaschmillen said...

Wow! Another Glad spectacular.

Lori Allison said...

Gladys has inspired me to make Lollipop Trees -- she has such a wonderful color sense too! (Even better than the designer!)

Kristen King said...

AMAZING! I love it...what inspiration. I think I might need to attempt one of Kim's patterns.

Unknown said...

How inspiring! Thank you for sharing.

deb said...

I LOVE this quilt! Will you have it up at the MQ show? (YOU have to say yes!!) I've just started this quilt myself and am on a quest for more fabric.