July 26, 2008

Off to the Press!

I finally finished laying out the Fall Class Schedule this week and sent it off the the printer. There is so much fun stuff going on this fall that it was a challenge to fit everything in! Susan will have several fun new classes as well as bringing back a few favorites. Annemarie will be running a new "Girls Gang" club--I know it sounds spicy, but you'll have to wait for your schedule to hear the details!! It will go to the mailing house next week so watch for it in the mail in the first half of August and check the website. I'll try to have it up online by the end of the day on Monday, August 4 if I have enough energy left. I'll be in my booth at Uptown Art Fair selling pottery the weekend of Aug. 1-3 so it will be a marathon of pot making and firing up until then and a really busy weekend. If you hit the art fair, stop by my booth (#2408) on the mall to say hi and check out my new quilt and textile inspired designs!

No comments: